Put your best foot forward online with a stunning custom presence
Your website serves as so much more than a digital brochure. With the right strategy, planning, and design, your site, as a part of your overall online presence, is a key engagement tool. As a primary contact point for your organization, you can’t afford to not do your website right.
As our lives continue to spread online, brands must consider where and how they will be found. Your website is the central hub that ties your community together with spokes outward towards various online channels such as social media, third party listing sites, ratings and reviews services, search engines and more.
Whether you’re a DMO, an event organizer or host, an attraction, or an organization of any other type, your website is a critical part of your digital ecosystem. At Lift, we can help you craft your online presence through a detailed and thoughtful process that considers your needs and those of your key audiences.
User Experience Strategy
- Consideration for your audience and the experience that they are guided through is the top priority. We seek to understand the community, their interests, and how they will interact with you, not just on the site, but across channels. UX goes much deeper than the user interface elements of your site or platform and into thinking about all of the actions that we want to create.
- Content is one of most challenging parts of any website project. Our content planning and collection process starts with a consideration of all of the things that your audience needs to know. From there we separate content into taxonomies that will be intuitively understood by your audience, allowing users to easily find what they’re looking for.
- You want to attract people to what you have to offer, and designing for beauty and function is a big part of that process. Great web design uses a combination of content and graphics to lead users through a journey to what they’re seeking. We start with wireframes to outline our intent and then apply the aesthetic treatment that adds the wow factor.
- Managing your website shouldn’t be painful. We empower you to do as much as possible with it in the future. We use technologies that are easy to use, well supported, and non-proprietary. Your website should be something you and your community love, now and for years to come.
I want to pass along some positive feedback I recently received from our SEO agency. They recently performed a website health check for us and were impressed by the performance of the website that you built for us. They review countless websites, and MMH’s received the highest health score that they have seen to date.
How we work
We deliver more than expected
- You want to feel seen and heard, because that’s the only way to create a community that’s true to you. You'll receive tailored, tested prep work so we understand you and your business quickly and completely, and can ask questions that matter—before any work happens.
- Knowing what to expect, and what’s expected of you, not only keeps you informed, but allows you to contribute more thoughtfully. Regular contact through deliverables and discussions keeps us working side by side throughout the course of your project
- Your time is valuable and so is ours. In order to use meeting time as effectively as possible, we’ll record guided videos to present some deliverables. Providing you with a recording of allows you to digest what you’re seeing and formulate questions before we meet.
- We’ve designed our process to be open and inclusive of you along the way. We iterate at each stage to get things right. By looping you in at earlier stages, we can avoid going backwards as a result of surprising you with thing you may not have expected.
Anywhere in the World
- We’re used to working with clients who are not located in the same place as us. We will coordinate meetings during times that will work for both our teams, but will also make use of tools and processes that allow us to stay connected across distance.
- Throughout our work together we’ll keep you in the loop and provide you with complete access. Assumptions and unconfirmed information can create significant challenges to project success. If you have questions, please ask. We’ll do the same.