Understand your customer journey and provide a better experience for visitors
A great user experience (UX) considers much more than how to make a cool interface design, emotional media, or slick animations. A UX plan takes into account the goals of your visitors and the steps they will take on their journey while interacting with your digital channels (and beyond).
User experience design work is a combination of divergent different types of thinking from functional design to creative execution, all fuelled by the study of human behaviour, data, and design patterns. When a UX plan is well formed, your organization better understands how visitors interact on your channels, what they expect, and what will motivate them to take action.
Our UX work starts with research on your customer segments, communities, and user behaviour. We use analytics analysis, heat mapping, screen recording, and less formal discussions and surveys to provide an understanding of how your digital assets perform. From there we map a desired customer journey, user flows, and plans for execution.
- Knowing where you're starting from is an important part of improving your user experience. We provide, in-depth UX audits that take into account thousands of points of success and failure fuelled by data and our years of experience. We assess your websites, apps, and digital channels against competitors and examples from other sectors.
- Mapping and ultimately designing your customer journey can provide significant insight into where to take your user experience. Knowing how visitors will initially discover your brand and how they develop from awareness to conversion helps your organization provide the best experience from start to finish, and beyond.
- For organizations that have developed their user experience to deliver all of the fundamentals, our team of UX designers creates a path to what's next. Our UX exploration engagements start with finding inspiration, then continue the divergent thinking to explore ways for your organization to stand out from the crowd.
- Larger organizations with internal design and marketing teams can often struggle to achieve the right level of creative confidence on digital channels. Our design systems help provide the design patterns, examples, components and templates your creative team needs to produce work on each of your digital assets.
They were a supremely talented team — smart, capable, insightful, and creative. Lift promptly delivered beyond our expectations.
How we work
We deliver more than expected
- You want to feel seen and heard, because that’s the only way to create a community that’s true to you. You'll receive tailored, tested prep work so we understand you and your business quickly and completely, and can ask questions that matter—before any work happens.
- Knowing what to expect, and what’s expected of you, not only keeps you informed, but allows you to contribute more thoughtfully. Regular contact through deliverables and discussions keeps us working side by side throughout the course of your project
- Your time is valuable and so is ours. In order to use meeting time as effectively as possible, we’ll record guided videos to present some deliverables. Providing you with a recording of allows you to digest what you’re seeing and formulate questions before we meet.
- We’ve designed our process to be open and inclusive of you along the way. We iterate at each stage to get things right. By looping you in at earlier stages, we can avoid going backwards as a result of surprising you with thing you may not have expected.
Anywhere in the World
- We’re used to working with clients who are not located in the same place as us. We will coordinate meetings during times that will work for both our teams, but will also make use of tools and processes that allow us to stay connected across distance.
- Throughout our work together we’ll keep you in the loop and provide you with complete access. Assumptions and unconfirmed information can create significant challenges to project success. If you have questions, please ask. We’ll do the same.