Thanks, Ember Awards!
This past year has been amazing: full of challenges, unique projects, and lots of growth. Last night, we were honoured to bring home six pieces of hardware from Digital Alberta’s 2016 Ember Awards. The Awards celebrate the province’s hottest creators and aim to promote Alberta as a leader in digital media.
Lift's Laura Salter and Jennifer Antunes were in Calgary to pick up the awards for:
- Best Studio - Lift Interactive (for the 2nd year in a row!)
- Best in Show - The Organic Box
- Best Website - The Organic Box
- Best User Experience - The Organic Box
- Best Social Media Campaign - Tourism Jasper, Jasper Dark Sky Festival
- Best Use of Photography - Tourism Jasper, Venture Beyond
We're proud to be growing in all areas of Lift, from website design to web application development, to digital strategy and optimization and brand and communications. We have a diverse and multi-talented team of strategists, project coordinators, designers, writers and developers. It's so encouraging to be recognized by Digital Alberta for all four of our primary disciplines.
We want to thank The Organic Box and Tourism Jasper for being such wonderful, collaborative clients. We’re grateful that both trusted us to translate their business goals to vibrant campaigns, robust web applications, and bold websites.