Cut through the noise, reach the right audience, & build a loyal community
A brand is a lot more than a clever logo and a tag line. To really connect with your audience, your brand needs an effective strategic foundation that goes beyond what's cool or trendy. Consistency and longevity require the right data, insights, and understanding of the big picture.
Creating an effective brand strategy is a little like smart investing. We help you distribute the risk of your time and dollars, by leveraging reliable methods and tactics first. We don't believe in putting all of your resources into a home run effort that could hit or miss.
Our brand strategy work starts with a solid foundation of clear messaging and a distinctive point of view. From there, we choose marketing tactics, digital channels, and placements based on audience data, insights, and market research. Seasonal or key-event driven campaigns are layered on to increase reach and brand exposure.
- A visual identity (or logo) is an important part of your brand. Your brand should connect with the right audience emotionally as it sets you apart from the crowd. We design visual identity systems with flexibility and versatility in mind, making sure things work great on different devices, screen sizes, and marketing materials.
Voice & Tone
- Finding the right voice and tone is all about speaking the same language as the audiences and communities your brand is trying to reach. Our team of brand strategists and copywriters helps you develop a brand personality along with the words that connect with the right people.
- Your brand can't be all things to all people. Effective brands know who they are speaking to and where to place their messages. Our digital strategists use market data, trends, and digital marketing tools to determine the best audience and placements for your branding and marketing messages.
- Day-to-day execution and everyday interactions are where your brand strategy comes to life. Our team of brand and digital strategists creates marketing roadmaps that serve as guidelines for your team as they execute on a variety of ad platforms and social channels.
I want to pass along some positive feedback I recently received from our SEO agency. They recently performed a website health check for us and were impressed by the performance of the website that you built for us. They review countless websites, and MMH’s received the highest health score that they have seen to date.
How we work
We deliver more than expected
- You want to feel seen and heard, because that’s the only way to create a community that’s true to you. You'll receive tailored, tested prep work so we understand you and your business quickly and completely, and can ask questions that matter—before any work happens.
- Knowing what to expect, and what’s expected of you, not only keeps you informed, but allows you to contribute more thoughtfully. Regular contact through deliverables and discussions keeps us working side by side throughout the course of your project
- Your time is valuable and so is ours. In order to use meeting time as effectively as possible, we’ll record guided videos to present some deliverables. Providing you with a recording of allows you to digest what you’re seeing and formulate questions before we meet.
- We’ve designed our process to be open and inclusive of you along the way. We iterate at each stage to get things right. By looping you in at earlier stages, we can avoid going backwards as a result of surprising you with thing you may not have expected.
Anywhere in the World
- We’re used to working with clients who are not located in the same place as us. We will coordinate meetings during times that will work for both our teams, but will also make use of tools and processes that allow us to stay connected across distance.
- Throughout our work together we’ll keep you in the loop and provide you with complete access. Assumptions and unconfirmed information can create significant challenges to project success. If you have questions, please ask. We’ll do the same.